Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Where are you?

Have you ever caught yourself daydreaming? Your body is physically in a certain place, but your mind is clearly somewhere else.

Possibly, you were thinking of some problem in your life. Or maybe, you were imagining spending time with a loved one. You may have even been remembering an event that happened, not just in a different place, but at a different point in time.

What amazes me is that those thoughts can actually evoke emotions. I can be in a quiet work environment, but if my mind wanders to a funny experience I've had, then I may burst out with laughter...despite my current locale.

With that said, I guess it is possible to THINK ABOVE MY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Here's what I mean: I mean be here, but my mind can be anywhere I want it to be.

In fact, I'm starting to believe that unless my mind goes places, then my body will remain stuck in its current state. (Some people call this vision.)

Keep your mind free. You'll be amazed at where it can take you!

No comments: